orange

Saturday, June 06, 2015

I really really hate you

Are you proud of this? 
Sordid selfie stick self obsessed social exibitions
With a thousand eyes on you, you finally exist
Kept your shitty name, who knows what the fuck it even means
But we do, we do, beg us not to tell on you
Mars is my Grey Matter this song is my meth lab
What if I took back the invitation, you can stay in Arizona
Would you have the power to amputate my dream?
How you go on breathing your own breath I don't understand
Slut, stylist, beard, voice, matron, mormon, pedo-stache
Use them, use him, it's ok, he's just a highschool friend
God save the next shell who creates with you, I sigh for them
Remember how you pulled on me, "less inspired, pop please"
I killed three years to be where you are now, so
Happy birthday, say cheese
Hope you like your present
Don't wanna be a star with you anymore than
you wanna admit you're not going anywhere.
Stuck in almost land forever, baby you'll never land
I know it means I lived delusion, but I'd still tear your wings
If I saw the chance. Brandon knew it, you're no elvis, step down
Not me, you got it wrong, silly fellows.
....................................

How do I say this? I really really hate you.
I pray you fall in flames.
I laugh at your embarrassment.
Your pain is now my game.
I think you're really stupid
and I hope your children suck.
You feel like bloody Elvis,
When no one gives a fuck.
I truly do not like you
I'm no longer a fan
Don't trip on your wet handlebars
Outside your dirty van
Your faces screw my face up
In horror and a sneer
You are the only shits I know
Who'd make love to a mirror

1 comment:

Venite Maledicti said...

I love this.